Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
- long liable
- versatile usable
- easy to apply
- easy to remove
- camouflage your face and hands with stripes or pattern to go well with the surroundingsMiltec
Dimensions: 95 x 195mm
- waterproof by safety roller fastener with hook and loop closure
- water and dirt safety for e.g. passport, I.D., maps, etc.
The Nite Ize PetLit LED Collar Light is a unique battery-powered LED that you can clip securely to your pet's collar, keeping him or her stylish and visible at all hours of the day and night.
Made of durable plastic with a playful paw or jewel crystal decoration, the bright LED light is easy to activate with a simple twist. It's a fun, yet reliable way to keep your furry friend safe and visible when you're out hiking, camping, running, walking, or playing in the park-and all other early morning or late evening romps.
- Available in bright White LED illumination
- Compact, convenient illumination
- Battery Run time: 24 Hours
- Easily replaceable 1 x 927 3V lithium battery
- Weather resistant
- Secure clip - easy to attach and remove from the D-Ring of a pet's collar
- Twist on/off
- Product Dimensions: 45,7 x 25,4 x 17,8 mm
- Weight: 4g
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)