• Size: 7.5x5.5x2.5cm
• Material: Aluminium
• Side pitch (scale: 1:25 000)
• Compass dial filled with liquid
• Color: Olive
• Weight: 95 gHelikon
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Valve: Aluminum alloy
Transportation box: 100% Polyehtylene
Weight (stove): 135 g
Dimensions: 10 x 6,5 x 6,5 cm (including box)
Dimensions folded: ca. 8 x 6 cm
- gas cartouche top part and nozzle made of stainlees steel
- gas regulator made of aluminum
- foldable pot top part
- screw thread for cartouche
- electrical firing
- plastic box included
- nominal thermal capacity: 3000 W
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary