The Radiant 250 Rechargeable Headlamp offers a high quality, hands-free lighting solution with the added benefit of being rechargeable.
Powered by a Lithium Polymer battery, it also features dual color, red and white LEDs, and multiple modes. In high spot mode it maxes out at 250 Lumens to emblazon the darkest night, or can be set to low white spot mode, high or low white flood mode, or to red flood mode to preserve night vision with the simple touch of a button.
With a 90 degree tilt angle, this headlamp can be properly adjusted to direct light where needed. It can be worn comfortably and fitted properly with the high quality, adjustable elastic strap. With a run time up to 43 hours in low mode, the Radiant 250 Rechargeable Headlamp will power onward as long as you do.
This headlamp comes with an included micro USB cord for quick recharging in just two hours.
- 250 Lumens
- Dual switch for five modes:
- White LED switch: high/low spot, and high/low flood
- Red LED switch: flood mode
- Weather resistant
- Impact resistant (drop proof to 2 meters)
- 90 degree tilt angle
- Comfortable, high quality strap
- Includes Micro USB charging cable
- Recharges in approximately 2 hours
- Battery indicator light turns red when battery life has 10 minutes remaining on high
- Press and hold flood button for red mode
- Dimensions: 68 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 90 g
• Three output modes:
-> Full: 100% power
-> Average: 50% power
-> Strobe function
• Light color: white
• Power: 125 lumens
• LED Cree Q3
• Made of 6061 aluminum alloy (used in aerospace)
• Length: 15 cm
• Clip for attaching to a pocket or strap
• Power supply: 2 AA batteries (included) Helikon