Thermoplastic rubber with spikes made of steel
Safe in the snow on the way!
- 360° traction prevents the slipping on the side
- adjustable hook and loop closure - standard size
- reduces the risk of slipping on ice and snow
- shoe sole must be free of dirt sedimentation
- open the hook and loop closure
- put the spikes on below the ball of the foot
- close the hook and loop closure
- possibly lock again the hook and loop closure after a few steps
• Width: 4,5 cm
• Easy Blocking System™ Buckle
L (130 cm)
XL (140 cm)
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
Lenght: 8 cm
- with stylish camo pattern
- ideal for bunch of keys
Do not use for claimbing or rescue missions!
• Metal press buckle with Helikon-Tex® logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
M - 120 cm
L - 130 cm
XL - 140 cm Helikon