OD Tablet Case
- Upper: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery: 100% Polyethylene (foam)
Dimensions: 27,5 x 3,5 x 21 cm
- very practical and handy format
- removable cover flap by snap fastener
- cover flap with carrying handle
- main pocket with zipper
- big hook and loop closure area on front to fix patches
- Molle-loop-system on the backside
- very good upholstered tablet case
- in addition the tablet can be fixed with 4 elastic bands in the case
Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 64 cm
Total volume: ca. 65 liter
- an inexpensive variation of the original german battle backpack
- big main pocket with separated inner pocket for the insulating underlay
- top with zipper pocket and patch pocket with buckle
- 2 pockets on the side
- upholstered shoulder straps
- separated bottom pocket
- fixing straps for external equipment Miltec
Taiga tactical backpack with a capacity of 45 liters, manufactured by Magnum. It was made of a durable polyester fabric in coyote color.
Taiga has two spacious pockets, opened on almost entire length which greatly facilitates packaging of equipment. First pocket has large compartment for hydration bag. Second one has carbiner for keys, organizer with tabs and mesh pocket for small accessories, writing utensils, documents and phone. In the lid is placed large, zippered compartment.
All main pockets have strong, two-way zippers with thick teeth and ergonomic, metal pull tabs.
On contoured back, straps and waist belt is located soft padding secured with nylon mesh. It provides adequate ventilation and increases comfort of use.
Comfortable shoulder straps have a vertical adjustment, the water bladder loops and vertical webbing for attaching additional pouches, flashlight, knife, etc. At the bottom is placed adjustable waist belt with composite buckle.
On the sides and bottom are six adjustable compression straps. In upper part of backpack is sturdy carrying handle and two brackets for connecting additional straps or pouches. Below, on the left side there is a hole for water bladder.
At front and sides of the backpack are sewn MOLLE/PALS compatible straps.
Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 17cm
Upper: 100% Polyester, Polyvinylchloride coated
Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery: EVA foam (260 or rather 550 g/qm)
Total volume: ca. 36 liter
Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 28 cm
Weight: ca. 1.450 g
- two-colour version of proven US Assault backpack
- upholstered back
- ergonomic formed upholstered shoulder straps, ca. 5cm wide, adjustable in length
- eyelets for additional material to fix
- adjustable belly strap in length with quick fastener
- carrying handle
- 2 big pockets with several zipper and net pockets
- front pocket with organizer and additional pocket with zipper
- all pockets with 2-way-zipper
- volume control and baggage fixation with compression straps on the side
- several molle loops
- integrated hook and loop pocket for hydropack
- hook and loop closure on small front pocket with Mil-Tec® patch
A minimalistic approach to first-aid kit that you can carry in your pants pocket. Holds basic med supplies like gloves, ICE Card, mask, plasters & dressings, saline and small trauma shears.
• Folding wallet construction, Velcro closure
• Front panel with reflective paramedic cross
• Clear vinyl window in front for ICE/procedures Card
• Reinforced, rubberized pull-out handle
• Pockets and loops for basic medical supplies including small trauma shears
• Designed to fit most medium size cargo pockets in pants and jackets
- Practical holster with MOLLE fastening system, optimally suited as an EDC (everyday carry) or medical holster and can be worn on a belt or other equipment
- It is divided into a large mesh compartment on the outside, three pockets on the inside, incl. transparent open pocket for papers or ID cards and several elastic bands for pens.
- In addition, there is plastic inside the case for attaching keys
- To personalize the case, there is a large Velcro strip on the front to attach name panels