UTILITY LIGHT SHORTS - Shadow Grey
- Elastic waist drawstring
- Gusset in the crotch
- Fast drying properties
- Belt loops up to 50 mm wide
- Six pockets (including three zipped ones)
UTILITY LIGHT SHORTS are a Helikon-Tex solution for hot days and training. We applied VERSASTRETCH® LITE fabric that stretches in four directions. It guarantees good ventilation even during more demanding activities such as gym training, crossfit or running. The waist is adjustable with an elastic drawstring and belt loops up to 50 mm wide.
The UTILITY LIGHT SHORTS have six pockets: three zipped ones (two at the front, one at the back) and two smaller ones on the sides, and a small internal one for keys. Such pocket arrangement allows for a better distribution of carried items. Thanks to this, the pants are not overloaded on any side and do not restrict movements. In addition, more space means more options and greater discretion when needed.
- Extremely absorbent
- Fast drying
- Multifunctional: use as wrap, blanket, bandana
- Breathable mesh bag included
- Handy hanging loop
- Strap for easy rolling Material: Microfiber (88% Polyester, 12% Polyamide)
Size: 126 x 76,5 cm
Color: Coyote Brown
Weight: 220g (with bag) Helikon
Upper: 100% Polyester, Polyvinylchloride coated
Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery: EVA foam (260 or rather 550 g/qm)
Total volume: ca. 36 liter
Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 28 cm
Weight: ca. 1.600 g
- upholstered back
- ergonomic formed upholstered shoulder straps, ca. 5cm wide, adjustable in length
- eyelets for additional material to fix
- adjustable belly strap in length with quick fastener
- carrying handle
- 2 big pockets with several zipper and net pockets
- front pocket with organizer and additional pocket with zipper
- all pockets with 2-way-zipper
- volume control and baggage fixation with compression straps on the side
- several molle loops
- integrated hook and loop pocket for hydropack
Paint for masking face and other uncovered body parts. Kit includes three colors of paint (black, olive and red), contained in a handy box with a mirror.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 cm.
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)