MOLLE Drop Pouch - Coyote
A spacious drop bag made of polyester, from Mil-Tec. It allows you to conveniently and safely store empty magazines and other small items of equipment during shooting.
The inside of the bag is padded with smooth lining for easy magazine insertion. A collar with a flexible, adjustable puller prevents contents from falling out. Inside the main chamber there is also a small hook and loop pocket.
On the outside of the bag are three additional pockets: one large one, on the front, closed with hook-and-loop fastening. Two smaller pockets are on the sides of the bag.
The bag is attached to the belt or tactical vest bytwo clip-on loops (max. belt width 12 cm) or MOLLE mounting tapes.
Size: 20 x 18 x 9 cm
Weight: 159 g
Upper: 100% Polyester, Polyvinylchloride coated
Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery: EVA foam (260 or rather 550 g/qm)
Total volume: ca. 36 liter
Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 28 cm
Weight: ca. 1.600 g
- upholstered back
- ergonomic formed upholstered shoulder straps, ca. 5cm wide, adjustable in length
- eyelets for additional material to fix
- adjustable belly strap in length with quick fastener
- carrying handle
- 2 big pockets with several zipper and net pockets
- front pocket with organizer and additional pocket with zipper
- all pockets with 2-way-zipper
- volume control and baggage fixation with compression straps on the side
- several molle loops
- integrated hook and loop pocket for hydropack
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
80% Polyester, 20% Polyamid
Keeping bag: 100% Polyester
Dimensions: 120 x 60 cm
towel made of quick-drying, soft microfiber
including holder and keeping bag
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)