Dimensions: 110 x 110 cm
- multifunctional equipment piece
- applicable as scarf, face camouflage or headscarf Miltec
IDW Gloves are designated for cold environment operations. Thinsulate C40 lining provides warmth in low temperatures. Polyurethane palms do not get stiff in sub-zero temperatures, therefore weapon manipulation stays true and precise. All reinforcements are made of neoprene and thermoplastic rubber for impact and abrasion protection.
• Thinsulate insulation
• Spandex backhand
• Polyurethane non-slip grip lining
• Adjustable cuffs
Size chart (width of hand):
S - 8 cm
M - 9 cm
L - 10 cm
XL - 11 cm
XXL - 12 cm
It softens and protects full-grain leather from getting soaked and also excessively dry, especially when it loses its natural properties in contact with water, mud, salt and snow.
The leather gets more flexible and durable. The shoe grease contains natural fat and can be applied on trekking, winter and kid's winter shoes.
1. Remove dirt and remains of previously used products from shoes.
2. Apply the fat evenly rubbing into leather surface.
3. Leave to dry, Doesn't require polishing. Before using check on an invisible spot. Glue the nubuck hairs. It can darken a color of the leather.
- stylish woollen hat with optimal fitMiltec