Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery: EVA foam (260 or rather 550 g/qm)
Total volume: ca. 36 liter
Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 28 cm
Weight: ca. 1.600 g
- special Laser-Cut-Loop-System, faster and easier fixation of equipment
- upholstered back
- ergonomic formed upholstered shoulder straps, ca. 5 cm wide, adjustable in length
- eyelets for additional material to fix
- adjustable belly strap with quick fastener
- carrying handle
- 2 big pockets with several zipper and net pockets
- front pocket with organizer and additional pocket with zipper
- all pockets with 2-way-zipper
- volume control and baggage fixation with compression straps on the side
- integrated hook and loop pocket for hydropackMiltec
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
Alpha Tactical is an enhanced version of original Alpha Jacket. Its construction is equipped with additional Velcro panels for easy personalization an as well two bicep pockets.
This is the base insulation layer from Urban Tactical Line®, dedicated for wearing in conjunction with outer soft or hard shells or as separate layer. Lightweight and packable, the Alpha Jacket can be compressed and easily transported in a backpack or separate pouch, providing immediate warmth in low temperature conditions. Mesh lining improves pleasant handling and skin comfort.
- Stand-up collar
- Full front neck-to-waist YKK® zipper with chin guard
- Bicep pockets with Velcro panels
- Two bottom side slash pockets with zipper closure
- Chest pocket with wiring eyelet
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit
- YKK® zippers
It softens and protects full-grain leather from getting soaked and also excessively dry, especially when it loses its natural properties in contact with water, mud, salt and snow.
The leather gets more flexible and durable. The shoe grease contains natural fat and can be applied on trekking, winter and kid's winter shoes.
1. Remove dirt and remains of previously used products from shoes.
2. Apply the fat evenly rubbing into leather surface.
3. Leave to dry, Doesn't require polishing. Before using check on an invisible spot. Glue the nubuck hairs. It can darken a color of the leather.