• Lightweight and compressible
• Provides immediate warmth
• High breathability
• Seamless (flat seam) technology
• Mid-neck zipper
• Raglan sleeves
• Thumbholes on cuffs
• Elastic waistband (drawers)
• Access fly (drawers) Helikon
• Dimensions: 180 x 65 cm
A patrol cap designed in accordance with the U.S. Army ACU uniform specifications. Made of Ripstop material, ensures breathability and comfort of wear in hot and temperate climate. The cap features a short and wide peak, Velcro strip on the back and a map pocket inside.
• Interior map pocket
• Velcro strip on the back
M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "
L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "
XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "Helikon
Introduced in the late 1970s and originally designed for the US Air and Navy forces, the CWU flight jacket is nowadays one of the most recognizable types of military style garments.
Presented warm and comfortable Helikon CWU type SWAT jacket goes with strong nylon shell with elasticated waist and cuffs, a removable fur collar and a strong front zip, two front cargo pockets, two inner chest pockets, one zip pocket and arm office on the left sleeve and a detachable Velcro plate on chest. The jacket is fully lined with quilted lining and polyester batting, and the cargo pockets are fully lined with double needle stitching.
- Removable fur collar with press studs
- Full length heavy-duty zipper
- 2 side flap patch cargo pockets with Velcro
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 sleeve zip pocket and arm office
- Detachable Velcro plate for badges or name tags (10x5cm)
- Cuff on the sleeves and waistband
- Shell and lining: 100% Nylon
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Water repellent
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Brand new
Dimensions: 190 x 90 cm
- worldwide used and popular equipment piece
- universal applicable camouflage scarf made of cotton mixed fibres
- applicable as face camouflage, scarf or as cover for pieces of equipmentMiltec