BDU shirts (Battle Dress Uniform) are components of the U.S. BDU uniform, used by the U.S. Army since 1981 to 2005. This Helikon shirt features a simple and very comfortable style. I has four pockets: two on the chest and two below. It is buttoned and has reinforcements on elbows from an additional layer of material. It is sewn of Rip-Stop material which ensures breathability and comfort.
- Fastened with bottoms covered by flap
- 4 pockets with button closure
- Button adjustable cuffs
- Reinforcements on elbows
- Material: Rip-Stop (60% polyester 40% cotton)
- Colour: US Woodland
- Product Code : BL-BDU-PR-03
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Color Woodland
The BDU Shorts are a shortened version of BDU Pants, adapted for hot weather conditions.
• Adjustable waist
• Reinforced seat
• Two front pockets
• Two back pockets with buttoned flaps
• Two thigh cargo pockets with buttoned flaps
• Buttoned fly
• Elastic waist with Velcro fastener for additional adjustment
• Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
• Two front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
• Two wide back pockets with easy access. Adapted for dump mag use
• Two composed slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines. Seam-adjustable
• Two angled, internal waistband pockets for concealing mags, batons. Seam-adjustable.
• Two thigh cargo pockets zippered with YKK® reverse zipper intended to carry documents and small personal belongings
• Two Velcro flapped thigh pockets for Smartphone device or AR magazines
• Classic jeans 'neck' shape limits falling the trousers down
• The leg in the rear part is profiled - it is divided and connected with profiling pleat under the knee
• Reinforced knees with internal kneepad compartments
• Cuffs with cord channels
• YKK® zippered fly
Basic layer of clothing. Durable and breathable knitted cotton fabric. Screen printed.
• Pleasant to the touch
Durable and high performance soft shell outer layer for protection against wind and water in temperate conditions. Fast drying, two layer Shark Skin main material with DuPont™ Teflon® coating, provides adequate performance and keeps the proper breathability during high output activities. Jackal Jacket internal is lined with soft fleece and mesh for comfortable skin contact. The construction lacks bicep Velcro spots and other law enforcement / military distinctive marks, keeping the impression of simple outdoor apparel. Equipped with Quick Side Access™ solution, the Jackal Jacket provides easy grab of pistol and other duty belt mounted gear. This jacket was developed with undercover operations in mind.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA™ system, you can reach for a gun, paralyzer or any other accessory in one smooth motion, which greatly increases your reaction time in emergency/life-threatening situations. Moreover, thanks to its civil appearances and adequate placement, Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings.
• Stand-up collar lined with fleece
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard
• Two bicep pockets
• Napoleon pocket with wiring eyelet
• Two internal chest pockets
• Two outer front pockets
• Quick Side Access™ system
• Reinforced elbows
• Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit
• WooJin® buckles
• YKK® zippers