Combat Cap - olive
Adjustable and very breathable patrol cap in a classic BDU cut. Intended for use in hot weather conditions, offers a great protection against sun and insects. Adjustable by a metal buckle and strap located in the back of the cap.
• Breathable - 4 vent grommets
• Easy size adjustment
Introduced in the late 1970s and originally designed for the US Air and Navy forces, the CWU flight jacket is nowadays one of the most recognizable types of military style garments.
Presented warm and comfortable Helikon CWU type SWAT jacket goes with strong nylon shell with elasticated waist and cuffs, a removable fur collar and a strong front zip, two front cargo pockets, two inner chest pockets, one zip pocket and arm office on the left sleeve and a detachable Velcro plate on chest. The jacket is fully lined with quilted lining and polyester batting, and the cargo pockets are fully lined with double needle stitching.
- Removable fur collar with press studs
- Full length heavy-duty zipper
- 2 side flap patch cargo pockets with Velcro
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 sleeve zip pocket and arm office
- Detachable Velcro plate for badges or name tags (10x5cm)
- Cuff on the sleeves and waistband
- Shell and lining: 100% Nylon
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Water repellent
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Brand new
PCS pants are the lower part of the Personal Clothing System. This apparel combines classic design with comfortable anatomic cut. PCS pants feature six spacious pockets for extra amount of equipment, wide belt loops for heavy-duty belt and reinforced crotch and seat part. According to PCS expectations, the pants present high durability / weight ratio.
• Reinforced crotch and seat part
• Two front pockets
• Small zipped pocket in left front pocket
• Back pocket with Velcro flap
• Two Thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps
• Canadian button fastenings
• Adjustable cuffs
• 9cm wide belt loops
• Zippered fly
Basic layer of clothing. Durable and breathable knitted cotton fabric. Screen printed.
• Pleasant to the touch
• Non-rolling collar
• Great breathability
• Webbing hanger for glasses
• Bicep pocketHelikon
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly