Magnum Viper Low Wide
Pouch: 100% Nylon, Polyvinylchlorid coated
- 2 wood brushs
- 2 shoe polish
- transportation bag
MAGNUM waterproofing products help you keep your footwear, clothing, tents or bacpacks working better for longer.
WATERPROOFER spray allows you, your feet and other equipment to stay dry in wet weather. Using WATERPROOFER will
create an invisible waterproof layer which will repel rain from the outer surface of gear. At the same time leather and
textiles will mantain their breathable
properities, preventing moisture from accumulating inside of gear and allowing it to evaporate outside. Used regularly
it protects your footwear and equipment from water and prevents dirt from setting for easier cleaning.
> 250 ml
It softens and protects full-grain leather from getting soaked and also excessively dry, especially when it loses its natural properties in contact with water, mud, salt and snow.
The leather gets more flexible and durable. The shoe grease contains natural fat and can be applied on trekking, winter and kid's winter shoes.
1. Remove dirt and remains of previously used products from shoes.
2. Apply the fat evenly rubbing into leather surface.
3. Leave to dry, Doesn't require polishing. Before using check on an invisible spot. Glue the nubuck hairs. It can darken a color of the leather.
> Action leather / nylon upper delivering perfor mance and durability for the field
> PU padded contoured collar to provide support but still keep you flexible
> Fiberglass shank for support without adding weight
> Durable metal hardware with easy lace yelets
> EVA midsole for support
> EVA sockliner for out of the box comfort
> Aggressive traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
Grabber Foot Warmers are single-use air-activated heat packs that provide 5+ hours of continuous warmth for your feet. Simply open the package, slide into the bottom of your boots or close-toed shoes and let the heat sooth your cold or aching feet. Grabber Foot Warmers are specifically designed for use inside a shoe or boot where oxygen is restricted. Do not trim or peel. Place the fabric side up and white side down.
- Ready to use
- Air activated
- Safe, natural heat
- Heats up 15-30 minutes after opening
- Safe to dispose of with regular garbage; ingredients will not harm the environment
- 30 pair per display
- Duration: 5+ Hours (actual duration depends on usage and storage conditions)
- Weight: 0.17 lbs (77 g)
- Size: Men: 8+, Women: 9+
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 11.25" (10.8 cm x 28.5 cm)
- Average Temperature: 95 °F (35 °C)
- Maximum Temperature: 102 °F (39 °C)
- Ingredients: Iron, water, cellulose, activated carbon and salt