CPU Shorts - Coyote
• Adjustable waist
• Strengthen crotch and seat
• Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets
• Two back pockets with buttoned flaps
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and drawstring retention
• Buttoned flyHelikon
- no knee and seat reinforcement like the BDU pants, thats why the ranger pants are cheaper
- fly with hidden button facing
- adjustable band expanse
- 2 pockets on the side
- 2 big patch leg pockets
- 2 back pockets with flap and buttons
- leg cuffs with drawstringMiltec Size chart:US size nr inches XL 56 40" XXL 58 42"XXXL 60 44"
Basic layer of clothing. Durable and breathable knitted cotton fabric. Available in wide range of colors.
• Pleasant to the touch
Introduced in the late 1970s and originally designed for the US Air and Navy forces, the CWU flight jacket is nowadays one of the most recognizable types of military style garments.
Presented warm and comfortable Helikon CWU type SWAT jacket goes with strong nylon shell with elasticated waist and cuffs, a removable fur collar and a strong front zip, two front cargo pockets, two inner chest pockets, one zip pocket and arm office on the left sleeve and a detachable Velcro plate on chest. The jacket is fully lined with quilted lining and polyester batting, and the cargo pockets are fully lined with double needle stitching.
- Removable fur collar with press studs
- Full length heavy-duty zipper
- 2 side flap patch cargo pockets with Velcro
- 2 inside pockets
- 1 sleeve zip pocket and arm office
- Detachable Velcro plate for badges or name tags (10x5cm)
- Cuff on the sleeves and waistband
- Shell and lining: 100% Nylon
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Water repellent
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Brand new
Consisting of Long-Sleeved Shirt and drawers, LVL 1 Underwear is the base clothing layer. This next-to-skin apparel reduces possible irritation and heat discomfort caused by high-energy output combined with military apparel and tactical gear carriage. Made of 100% polyester knitted fabric dries immediately and wicks moisture out of the body. This feature makes the LVL 1 Underwear a versatile solution that provides cool skin contact during hot days and pleasing warmth when the outside temperature drops. Moisture-wicking weave increases the evaporation area.
• Extremely lightweight and compressible
• Helikon-Tex® Quick Dry
• Great breathability
• Provides either warmth or coolness, depending on body heat
• Seamless (flat seam) technology
• Raglan sleeves
• Elastic waistband (drawers)
• Access fly (drawers)
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly