Nite Ize - Rechargeable Headlamp Radiant 250 - 5 modes - R250RH-17-R7
The Radiant 250 Rechargeable Headlamp offers a high quality, hands-free lighting solution with the added benefit of being rechargeable.
Powered by a Lithium Polymer battery, it also features dual color, red and white LEDs, and multiple modes. In high spot mode it maxes out at 250 Lumens to emblazon the darkest night, or can be set to low white spot mode, high or low white flood mode, or to red flood mode to preserve night vision with the simple touch of a button.
With a 90 degree tilt angle, this headlamp can be properly adjusted to direct light where needed. It can be worn comfortably and fitted properly with the high quality, adjustable elastic strap. With a run time up to 43 hours in low mode, the Radiant 250 Rechargeable Headlamp will power onward as long as you do.
This headlamp comes with an included micro USB cord for quick recharging in just two hours.
- 250 Lumens
- Dual switch for five modes:
- White LED switch: high/low spot, and high/low flood
- Red LED switch: flood mode
- Weather resistant
- Impact resistant (drop proof to 2 meters)
- 90 degree tilt angle
- Comfortable, high quality strap
- Includes Micro USB charging cable
- Recharges in approximately 2 hours
- Battery indicator light turns red when battery life has 10 minutes remaining on high
- Press and hold flood button for red mode
- Dimensions: 68 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- with very little efforts is it a cap, a headwrap, a faceguard, a headscarf, a headband or simply a scarf
- the headgear is seamless made of one pieceMil-Tec
- long liable
- versatile usable
- easy to apply
- easy to remove
- camouflage your face and hands with stripes or pattern to go well with the surroundingsMiltec
- with chain and karabinerMil-Tec
Paint for masking face and other uncovered body parts. Kit includes three colors of paint (black, olive and red), contained in a handy box with a mirror.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 cm.
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly