Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
Simple bushcraft kettle made out of hard anodized aluminum that is both durable and lightweight. Works well with gas fuel burners and open camp fires. 1,4-liter capability.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 1,4-litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Folding handle suitable for hanging over fire
IDW Gloves are designated for cold environment operations. Thinsulate C40 lining provides warmth in low temperatures. Polyurethane palms do not get stiff in sub-zero temperatures, therefore weapon manipulation stays true and precise. All reinforcements are made of neoprene and thermoplastic rubber for impact and abrasion protection.
• Thinsulate insulation
• Spandex backhand
• Polyurethane non-slip grip lining
• Adjustable cuffs
Size chart (width of hand):
S - 8 cm
M - 9 cm
L - 10 cm
XL - 11 cm
XXL - 12 cm
Medium sized, padded electronics pouch designed to be worn vertically on a backpack carrying strap or MOLLE/PALS platform. Holds smartphones, GPS devices, writing utensils and similar items.
• YKK® zipper closures
• Padded, soft material lined main pocket, with elastic webbing retainer
• External pocket with dummycording loop, velcro closure
• Front Velcro panel for Identification/ Personalization
• DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE/SUSPENDER compatible