Balaclava - black
The Cold Weather Balaclava is designed to provide extra warmth in cold environments. Material structure wicks sweat to keep you drier and lighter while retaining body heat to keep you warm. At the same time, spandex allows the balaclava to easily adapt to the face shape. Moreover, the head-adapted cut enables covering or exposing the nose and mouth when needed.
• Provides immediate warmth
• Seamless technology (Flat seam)
• Material: Double Superfine Fleece 390g/m^2
• High insulation
• Full front neck-to-waist two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard
• Stand-up collar with retention
• Armpit ventilation zippers
• Bicep pockets with Velcro panels
• Slide-through double zipper back pocket
• Outer chest pockets with wiring eyelets, D-Rings and device slots
• Left forearm pocket
• Reinforced shoulders and elbows
• Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
• Elastic corded bottom with quick-locks for individual fit
This quality, heavy wearing and comfortable tactical shirt goes with ventilated back, 4 pockets, elbow patch reinforcements on each arm and triple stitching. Moreover it gives a possibility to fasten its sleeves folded.
Ideal for everyday use, security personnel as well as for airsoft and paintball enthusiasts or for fishing and hunting.
- Button front
- 2 chest Velcro pockets
- 2 hidden chest zip pockets
- Pens slot
- Ventilated back
- The underarm vents
- Elbow patch reinforcements on each arm
- Button cuff adjusters
- Roll up sleeves
- Triple stitching
- Material: 100% cotton
USM gloves are universal gloves for everyday tasks. They protect hands and provide a firm grip during weapon handling. Impact Gel cushions provides additional protection against damage from hits or abrasion.
• Breathable backhand
• Thumb and index fingers' reinforcements
• Ventilation ports between fingers
• Adjustable cuffs
Size chart (width of hand):
S - 8 cm
M - 9 cm
L - 10 cm
XL - 11 cm
XXL - 12 cm
Lightweight and breathable Direct Action® FR Multi-Wrap is a multifunctional, flame retardant neck gaiter.
Multi-Wrap can be easily transform to scarf, cap, headband, balaclava or even as a goggles or helmet cover. Thanks to Elastan it easily adapts to the shape of face. Can be used as basic face and neck coverage, protects against flashes and short exposure to flames.
- Flat seams
- Flame retardant (no melt, no drip)
- Combat Dry fabric
Material: 66% Protex® modoacrylic, 29% Rayon, 5% Elastane
Sizing: One size fits all
Measurements: 24 x 48,5 cm
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly