Balaclava - black
The Cold Weather Balaclava is designed to provide extra warmth in cold environments. Material structure wicks sweat to keep you drier and lighter while retaining body heat to keep you warm. At the same time, spandex allows the balaclava to easily adapt to the face shape. Moreover, the head-adapted cut enables covering or exposing the nose and mouth when needed.
• Provides immediate warmth
• Seamless technology (Flat seam)
• Breathable and lightweight
• Effective protection against sun and rain
• Short brim
• Adjustable chin strap
• Webbing camouflage band
Size chart:S 55-56 cm 7 "M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "
A patrol cap designed in accordance with the U.S. Army ACU uniform specifications. Made of Ripstop material, ensures breathability and comfort of wear in hot and temperate climate. The cap features a short and wide peak, Velcro strip on the back and a map pocket inside.
• Interior map pocket
• Velcro strip on the back
M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "
L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "
XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "Helikon
The BDU Pants are the lower piece of Battle Dress Uniform. The BDU has long history of usage, mainly in the United States Armed Forces and Law Enforcement units, but it has also been used in dozens of armies around the globe. Smart and straight fit combined with simple utility pocket setup works for everyday wear and tear. Characteristic design and camouflage versions make the BDU Pants a classic choice for every army enthusiast.
• Adjustable waist
• Reinforced knees
• Strengthened seat
• Two front pockets
• Two back pockets with buttoned flaps
• Two thigh cargo pockets with buttoned flaps
• Adjustable cuffs
• Buttoned fly
• Extremely lightweight and compressible
• Helikon-Tex® Quick Dry
• Great breathability
• Provides either warmth or coolness, depending on body heat
• Seamless (flat seam) technology
• Raglan sleeves
• Elastic waistband (drawers)
• Access fly (drawers)Helikon