It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4 cm
Objective diameter: 25 mm
Weight with bag: 220 g
- tenfold increase
- visual field: 101 m / 1000 m
- exit pupils: 2,48 mm
- diopter fine tuning
- including bag
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
Transportation bag: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 82 cm
Pack size: 89 x 13 x 12 cm
Weight: 2600 g
Load-bearing capacity: max. 120 kg
- armrest with beverage holder
- delivery with transportation bagMiltec
• Made of 6mm neoprene with one side nylon backing
• Can be used as knee or elbow protectors
• After trimming fits in: SFU™, SFU NEXT, CPU®, TCU™, ACU, USMHelikon