A patrol cap designed in accordance with the U.S. Army ACU uniform specifications. Made of Ripstop material, ensures breathability and comfort of wear in hot and temperate climate. The cap features a short and wide peak, Velcro strip on the back and a map pocket inside.
• Interior map pocket
• Velcro strip on the back
M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "
L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "
XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "Helikon
Flexible, cotton tape designed for masking of weapons and equipment. The material adheres only to itself, so it does not leave any marks on the masked objects.
Width: 5 cm (2 inches)
Length: 270 cm (106 inches)
Adjustable baseball cap equipped with a set of soft Velcro panels for ID/morale patches and mesh for improved breathability. Intended for use in hot weather conditions. Mid-depth cut works with variety of LE/Mil headgear systems.
Velcro panels dimensions:
FRONT: 9 x 5 cm
TOP: 6 x 5,5 cm
REAR: 4,5 x 4 cm
ADJUSTMENT STRAP: 8 x 2,5 cm
• ID Velcro panels
A minimalistic approach to first-aid kit that you can carry in your pants pocket. Holds basic med supplies like gloves, ICE Card, mask, plasters & dressings, saline and small trauma shears.
• Folding wallet construction, Velcro closure
• Front panel with reflective paramedic cross
• Clear vinyl window in front for ICE/procedures Card
• Reinforced, rubberized pull-out handle
• Pockets and loops for basic medical supplies including small trauma shears
• Designed to fit most medium size cargo pockets in pants and jackets
Medium sized, padded electronics pouch designed to be worn vertically on a backpack carrying strap or MOLLE/PALS platform. Holds smartphones, GPS devices, writing utensils and similar items.
• YKK® zipper closures
• Padded, soft material lined main pocket, with elastic webbing retainer
• External pocket with dummycording loop, velcro closure
• Front Velcro panel for Identification/ Personalization
• DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE/SUSPENDER compatible