Navy Seal's Belt - Olive
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
Handy pocket-sized saw in the form of braided steel wire. Two o-rings serve as handles. Cuts wood, metal, plastic, ice and other materials.
• Made of stainless steel
• Length: 50 cm
Dimensions: 95 x 195mm
- waterproof by safety roller fastener with hook and loop closure
- water and dirt safety for e.g. passport, I.D., maps, etc.
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
A minimalistic approach to first-aid kit that you can carry in your pants pocket. Holds basic med supplies like gloves, ICE Card, mask, plasters & dressings, saline and small trauma shears.
• Folding wallet construction, Velcro closure
• Front panel with reflective paramedic cross
• Clear vinyl window in front for ICE/procedures Card
• Reinforced, rubberized pull-out handle
• Pockets and loops for basic medical supplies including small trauma shears
• Designed to fit most medium size cargo pockets in pants and jackets