Navy Seal's Belt - Khaki
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Transportation bag: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 82 cm
Pack size: 89 x 13 x 12 cm
Weight: 2600 g
Load-bearing capacity: max. 120 kg
- armrest with beverage holder
- delivery with transportation bagMiltec
Dimensions closed: 10,5 x 7 x 3,5 cm
Weight: 286 g
- stable metal casing
- liquid stored
- contact edge with scale management 1:25.000
- inclinometer to measure slope and difference in altitude
- viewfinder in top
- revolving scale
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
Lenght: 8 cm
- with stylish camo pattern
- ideal for bunch of keys
Do not use for claimbing or rescue missions!