Navy Seal's Belt - Khaki
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Navy Seals logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
Length cartridge: 6 cm
Weight: 26 g
- with fixation ring and karabiner hookMil-Tec
Paint for masking face and other uncovered body parts. Kit includes three colors of paint (black, olive and red), contained in a handy box with a mirror.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 cm.
Large hard anodized aluminum cup that holds 0,85 liter and works well with both gas fuel burners and open camp fires. Folding, insulated handles ensure compact size when packing, while internal diameter allows to fit the cup over 1L Nalgene bottle.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 0,85 litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Cup will wit over 1L Nalgene bottle
• Insulated, foldable handles
Urban Tactical Gloves provide a firm grip, good hand protection against abrasion as well as precision in operating weapons. Proper composition of materials facilitates a tight-fitting glove with no loss of flexibility or breathability.
• Neoprene backhand for moisture resistance
• PVC non-slip grip lining
• Ventilation ports between fingers
• Adjustable cuffs
Size chart (width of hand):
S - 8 cm
M - 9 cm
L - 10 cm
XL - 11 cm
XXL - 12 cm
A minimalistic approach to first-aid kit that you can carry in your pants pocket. Holds basic med supplies like gloves, ICE Card, mask, plasters & dressings, saline and small trauma shears.
• Folding wallet construction, Velcro closure
• Front panel with reflective paramedic cross
• Clear vinyl window in front for ICE/procedures Card
• Reinforced, rubberized pull-out handle
• Pockets and loops for basic medical supplies including small trauma shears
• Designed to fit most medium size cargo pockets in pants and jackets