ACU Cap - UCP
A patrol cap designed in accordance with the U.S. Army ACU uniform specifications. Made of Ripstop material, ensures breathability and comfort of wear in hot and temperate climate. The cap features a short and wide peak, Velcro strip on the back and a map pocket inside.
• Interior map pocket
• Velcro strip on the back
M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "
L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "
XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "Helikon
Adjustable and very breathable patrol cap in a classic BDU cut. Intended for use in hot weather conditions, offers a great protection against sun and insects. Adjustable by a metal buckle and strap located in the back of the cap.
• Breathable - 4 vent grommets
• Easy size adjustment
- with very little efforts is it a cap, a headwrap, a faceguard, a headscarf, a headband or simply a scarf
- the headgear is seamless made of one pieceMil-Tec
Lining: 100% Polyester
Padding: Thinsulate™ Insulation
- elastic welt on wrist
Consisting of Long-Sleeved Shirt and drawers, LVL 1 Underwear is the base clothing layer. This next-to-skin apparel reduces possible irritation and heat discomfort caused by high-energy output combined with military apparel and tactical gear carriage. Made of 100% polyester knitted fabric dries immediately and wicks moisture out of the body. This feature makes the LVL 1 Underwear a versatile solution that provides cool skin contact during hot days and pleasing warmth when the outside temperature drops. Moisture-wicking weave increases the evaporation area.
• Extremely lightweight and compressible
• Helikon-Tex® Quick Dry
• Great breathability
• Provides either warmth or coolness, depending on body heat
• Seamless (flat seam) technology
• Raglan sleeves
• Elastic waistband (drawers)
• Access fly (drawers)
Sokid Magnum ELITE
- Mugavad, kõrge säärega
- Selektiivsed pehmendused annavad mugavust
- Hõbeioonidega antibakteriaalsed
- Elastne jalavõlvi ja pahkluutugi
- Niiskustimavad osad (Sensura)
- 45% puuvill
- 25% polüester
- 15% polüamiid
- 10% polüpropüleen
- 5% elastaan