Army style warm and soft kids jacket.
- zipper flap with buttons
- 4 pockets covered by a flap
- high collar
- knitted elastic cuffs
- double-stitched seams
- epaulets button
- Upper: 100% cotton (twill)
- lining% 100% poylester
- manufacturer: MIL-TEC
Children's pants tailored according to the model used by U.S. BDU U.S. Army
- Reinforced sitting
- Reinforced knees
- Two front pockets Patchn
- Two large side pockets with flap with snap buttons
- Two back pockets with flap and button fastening
- Ties at waist
- pants shrink by Kalou
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
Classic cotton t-shirt. The layer closest to the skin.
-Versatile of use
Weight: 14 g
Material: 100% Cotton
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
- Universal map compass
- Rotating bezel, with angle scale
- Filled with liquid
- 4 scales 1:25000, 1:24000, 1:62500, 1:50000
- Cm and inch rulers
- Phosphorescent parts
- Cord for hanging
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions: 1 x 11 x 6 cm
- Material: Acrylic/ ABS
These days we trust way too much in the modern technology. We all have a gps in our phone, in our car etc. But what if all of them fail? What if you run out of batteries? There is a piece of navigation equipment that will never "run out of juice" - the map and a compass. This is why weve developed the Scout Compass Mk2 which is our approach to the universal map compass. The compass is filled with liquid for enhanced reliability. To provide best navigation capabilities the compass is equipped with rotating bezel with angle scale, centimeter and inch rulers and 4 map scales - 1:25000, 1:24000, 1:62500 and 1:50000. The compass is also equipped with cord for hanging to avoid loosing it.