It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Half Finger Gloves are made for use in high temperature surroundings. HFG construction is adapted for easy weapon operation and precision shooting. Impact Gel insertions successfully protects the hand against impact and abrasion.
• Synthetic leather for comfortable handling
• Half-Finger construction
• Adjustable cuffs
Size chart (width of hand):
S - 8 cm
M - 9 cm
L - 10 cm
XL - 11 cm
XXL - 12 cm
Lining: 100% Polyester
Padding: Thinsulate™ Insulation
- elastic welt on wrist
Basic 4cm-wide utilitarian belt, that will fit most belt loops. Features a metal press buckle with U.S. Marines logo.
• Metal press buckle with U.S. Marines logo
• Can be permanently shortened by the user if necessary
Simple bushcraft kettle made out of hard anodized aluminum that is both durable and lightweight. Works well with gas fuel burners and open camp fires. 1,4-liter capability.
• Hard anodized aluminum construction
• 1,4-litres capacity
• Open top design with lid
• Folding handle suitable for hanging over fire