Magnesium Firestarter Original US Army
Reliable in all weather conditions, flint and magnesium firestarter, used by the U.S. Army. Magnesium is a highly flammable metal, which burns at extremely high temperatures. To light a fire, you just scrape a little magnesium onto the prepared kindling, and then strike sparks by rubbing the magneto rod (ex. by a knife).Helikon
It started with an idea for the perfect product. Now, more than 35 years later The Original Fold-A-Cup® is a classic, found all around the world. Made to go where ever you go. The Fold-A-Cup® pops open from it´s folded position to form a cup or bowl. The Fold-A-Cup® can hold up to 250 ml but is just 2,5cm when folded. The fold ensures that it won’t drip after emptied. The Fold-A-Cup® has been classified as a work of art by Svensk Form Copyright Panel.
The Fold-a-cup is BPA-free.
Produced by Swedish company Wildo®.
• Capacity: 250 ml
• Dimensions when unfolded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 5,0 cm
• Dimensions when folded: 9,4 x 7,2 x 2,5 cm
• Weight: 25 g
• Resistant to hot water, cold and crushing
• Made in Sweden (patent for the Swedish army)
Cord: 100% Polyester
Dimensions: 10 x 3,5 x 3 cm
Weight: 40 g
6 features in one:
- signaling whistle
- magnifying glass
- signaling lamp
- including cord to put on
High-grade steel vakuum thermo bottle.
Total volume: 1 liter
Weight: 570 g
Height: 32 cm
Diameter: 8 cm
- unbreakable thermo bottle with flat outside
- drinking cup as sealable cap
- practical quick stop pouring out system for comfortable single-hand control
- wide opening for cleaning
- for hot and cold drinks