A military hat with a wide brim, designed in accordance with the U.S. Army ACU uniform specifications.
Made of Ripstop material, ensures breathability and comfort of wear in hot and temperate climate, in forest and desert areas. It also provides effective protection against sun and rain.
-Breathable with four vent grommets
-Effective protection against sun and rain
-Adjustable chin strap
-Webbing camouflage band
S - 7" (55cm)
M - 7 1/4" (57cm)
L - 7 1/2" (59cm)
XL - 73/4" (61cm)
MATERIAL: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Consisting of Long-Sleeved Shirt and drawers, LVL 1 Underwear is the base clothing layer. This next-to-skin apparel reduces possible irritation and heat discomfort caused by high-energy output combined with military apparel and tactical gear carriage. Made of 100% polyester knitted fabric dries immediately and wicks moisture out of the body. This feature makes the LVL 1 Underwear a versatile solution that provides cool skin contact during hot days and pleasing warmth when the outside temperature drops. Moisture-wicking weave increases the evaporation area.
• Extremely lightweight and compressible
• Helikon-Tex® Quick Dry
• Great breathability
• Provides either warmth or coolness, depending on body heat
• Seamless (flat seam) technology
• Raglan sleeves
• Elastic waistband (drawers)
• Access fly (drawers)
• Pleasant to the touchHelikon
Dimensions: 95 x 195mm
- waterproof by safety roller fastener with hook and loop closure
- water and dirt safety for e.g. passport, I.D., maps, etc.