BDU Jacket - US Woodland
BDU shirts (Battle Dress Uniform) are components of the U.S. BDU uniform, used by the U.S. Army since 1981 to 2005. This Helikon shirt features a simple and very comfortable style. I has four pockets: two on the chest and two below. It is buttoned and has reinforcements on elbows from an additional layer of material. It is sewn of Rip-Stop material which ensures breathability and comfort.
- Fastened with bottoms covered by flap
- 4 pockets with button closure
- Button adjustable cuffs
- Reinforcements on elbows
- Material: Rip-Stop (60% polyester 40% cotton)
- Colour: US Woodland
- Product Code : BL-BDU-PR-03
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Color Woodland
• Breathable - four ventilation eyelets
• Effective protection against sun and rain
• Detachable neck cover
Size chart:S 55-56 cm 7 "M 57-58 cm 7 1/4 "L 59-60 cm 7 1/2 "XL 61-62 cm 7 3/4 "
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®. This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
• Adjustable waist and cuffs
• Two front pockets
• Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
• Two back pockets with new closure type
• Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
• Calf pocket with Velcro flap
• Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
• Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
• Reinforced seat
• Buttoned fly
Adjustable and very breathable patrol cap in a classic BDU cut. Intended for use in hot weather conditions, offers a great protection against sun and insects. Adjustable by a metal buckle and strap located in the back of the cap.
• Breathable - 4 vent grommets
• Easy size adjustment